This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

iPhone speakers………..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iPhone speakers………..
    Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 8:04am
iPhone 7+, never have been able to activate the speakers. The small one for ‘ear’ at the top works, but have never been able to turn the two at the bottom on. Have gone thru all the settings many times, but to no avail.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 8:32am
gee that thing is EIGHT generations old... bet APPLE disabled  it for you to force you into a 15 !

OK..look at EVERY 'app' to see if IT can control the speakers ! This will take a lot of time..
Also maybe google the net 'iphone7+ speakers disabled'

I had some 'app' on this desktop kill a USB port one day.took me 2 weeks to figure that out .
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 9:52am
I think mine is an i-phone 7, not sure about the plus...my speakers work and i can plug in the 'ear-buds' and they work.. .. .. i am not any kind of expert so that is all i can say. peace

Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 11:24am
I Phones have dramatically upgraded since 7s, I had a 6, 8 then a 12 that I still carry.  It has good Speakers, has good interconnect to my Hearing aids, do not need much more function that those.  Buddy has a Samsung, worthless device.
Dirt Farmer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 1:32pm
I have to agree with ya, the older Samsung phones were great but I upgraded to this S22+ and feel I should be reimbursed for all the dropped calls and P. Poor service. Go to the AT&T store and that gets ya no where either. Sorry to vent.
den/southern illinoi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den/southern illinoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 3:55pm
Ask a 10 year old.  LOL

Own 5 720 garden tractors with associated equipment,1 620 garden tractor, 4 wheel 20
2-5015, 5020 and associated equipment and 2 electric forklifts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic