This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hay pusher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hay pusher
    Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 6:44pm
had to watch the video twice

wouldn't want to get in a fight with that gal

did you notice she was barefoot?

wonder if she has a sister?
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 11:23pm
Hay pusher... heres a vid of a gal...
[TUBE]lKcWuTaaYRk[/TUBE]

Here's a hay loader... no gals there...
[TUBE]c2mPnAjOQ4A[/TUBE]

This gal has been on here couple times already... and she looks just as good today as the first time she was here...
[TUBE]fIVAlV8YVF0[/TUBE]

An ye better know better than to be messin around with Farmer John's daughter....
    Or ye might get a pitch fork sent at ye...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 3:25am

Chit,,,,I believe that ole gal could kick any of our azz' and,,,,and,,,not even break a sweat,,she could,,,,,but at the same time she could also do a number on,,,,chit I'm outa here ;fore I hurt my palms again,,,,,,,Wink
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 7:45am
Yeah, I saw her quite a few years ago.  Amazing!  In so many ways!!!Embarrassed  And barefoot! Shocked

If you think about it.......that ain't much of a hay crop though.

Edited by Tbone95 - 13 Sep 2019 at 7:45am
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 8:33am
She probably told the guy to get in the wagon cause she wanted to get home before dark to make dinner.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 12:45pm
I'm pretty certain the hay pusher is the same girl in this video.....

[TUBE]ugSO54WKm8I[/TUBE]

And the same girl shown in most of these videos....along with her mother Faye.......

Father (Peter Vido) was an off the grid....hippy dippy sort of guy.....also shown in some of the videos and if there was anyone better with a hand scythe......I'd like to see him. I think they lived in New Brunswick, Canada.

He was a scythe enthusiest......like we are with tractors, and when many of the places in Europe that made the things shut down, he found a way to buy up all the NOS.....and was rationing them out to folks he felt worthy.

BTW, I understand Peter has passed away.......meaning wife Faye would now be a widow. Just saying........

Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 4:29pm
You'll never see that girl in a gym ridin' a "bicycle to nowhere"!!
marion View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 5:01pm
I have one of those two handed scythe hanging in shop, belonged to my moms dad, maybe faye could show me how to use it.
that girl reminds me of a couple amish girls I worked with 40 years ago.
I brought them kentucky fried chicken for lunch one day and next day they brought me cookies baked in a wood stove, before they had to go milk. Then they all packed up and moved back to Pennsylvania. I can still remember watching that buggy drive out of sight. My first broken heart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic