This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lots of laughing today!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lots of laughing today!
    Posted: 26 May 2019 at 11:47pm
took the old lady....oooops….I mean the loving wife for a drive today. saw a lot of unplanted fields all over. what was planted was corn and i'm pretty sure it won't be knee high on the 4th of July! she had me stop at a wally world in another town, she wanted to check on something...o-k, no problem, i'll stay in the burb. as i'm sitting there a big ole gal came outta the store along with 2 dudes, they was pushing a brand new grill...a big sucker! they stopped at an old mini van and she opened the back hatch, it was so full of lots of stuff, I wasn't sure that grill was gonna fit! I think the one dude was thinking the same thing as he was pointing and his lips was moving lots! she started unloading the back of that van, stacking the stuff on the sidewalk, when they went to put the grill in, they had the top lid to open the wrong way and everything inside the grill fell out all over the place! I think they heard me laughing at that point cuz the one dude turned and looked my way! they got it all picked up and stuffed back inside the grill, and did get it slid in on it's back this time, the legs were still poking out yet, the one dude yanked on the legs and they came off and he threw them inside the van, looked inside it and shook his head and disappeared! the other dude followed him! she proceeded in stuffing all that other stuff back inside where ever she could stuff it! she was still loading stuff when we left! whew! it was a good laugh while waiting!
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 5:30am
Well that's better than the gut at Homerdepot I once saw....
He loads up his MINIvan with 2by4s, then closes the hatch.KERPOW ! 27 million chards of glass all over the place ! I quickly turned my head but I'm pretty sure he saw that I saw what he'd done. I kinda felt bad for him but yeesh WHY he didn't carefully,slowly CHECK to see if the hatch would close ??

Last month guy drove on the QEW ( like an Interstate HWY) here in Hamilton WITH both rear doors of his car OPEN ,back seat filled with 2by4s ! Someone posted dashcam video on 'social media', all over the news of course,...few days later cops arrested him....

3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic