This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

6080 foot throttle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowkicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6080 foot throttle
    Posted: 19 May 2018 at 4:13pm
Could someone post some close up pics of 6080 foot throttle parts and pieces mounted on a tractor?  Thanks
Sponsored Links

LB0442 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LB0442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 10:31pm
I was going to do the same thing to mine.  Screen shot of the parts diagram.

These are the parts I picked up at the junkyard and I had to buy the bracket which bolts on the block.  I did not get the spring which is on the long end of the rod, parts tractor was missing engine.

The bad part is the foot pedal part looks like it was welded together after it was installed through the sheet metal.  The junkyard was good enough to cut around it with the torch.  I'm not sure how it will go together, one of those projects I will do when I get more time.  Here are a couple of pictures another forum member sent me of one installed on a unit.

cowkicker View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowkicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 8:15pm
Thanks for the pics. Is bracket #4  a replacement for bracket #12 when adding foot throttle? I  don't have any pieces, just trying to figure a way to make something myself.
LB0442 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LB0442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 12:30am
Yes, one bracket is for dash and foot throttle option and the other is just for dash throttle.  Would be best if you could see one in a salvage yard but they are getting hard to find. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic