This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oem Decals for 653

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oem Decals for 653
    Posted: 13 May 2018 at 8:53am
Anyone know where to source oem decals for a 653?
Sponsored Links

jerbob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 1:06pm
Try these folks. Called Quip Cal. They made me an entire set for my HD16 DC remodel. Great folks.
Thank you

Michael

Custom Services Company, Inc. & Quip-Cal
Sales - Design Manager

Office: (215) 536-5339
Email: info@customservicescompany.com
albatros_3 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albatros_3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 5:52pm
I could use a set for my 653 too!
Josh H View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 8:15pm
If they cant help you, call my sister in law, she makes graphics. I have a 655 for her to measure off of. Kodi 706-614-3532 She letters my trucks and makes my company shirts
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic