This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It was like Christmas at my house today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It was like Christmas at my house today
    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 8:53pm
I got a couple packages of fun stuff today. My pump and injectors for my XT rebuild came back from Ed, and I got some neat parts for my model 50 silage Chopper from Mike Z. Good day I guess. Darrel
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 9:02pm
You said it was like Christmas at your house today, and my first thought was that you were goin to say it was 20 degrees and snowin again thanks to ol Shamers...
  ....but gettin pump and injectors from Ed and havin them done up right is GREAT!  Now did Ed set them up for 20% over?  LOL
  Even better will be when you get the old girl back in time for using in the spring work.Big smile
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 9:34pm
WooHoo...don't takes much to gits you excited! like JC says, hopefully that XT will be crank'in out this spring for you!
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 8:18am
Now I have to light a fire under my engine rebuilder guy. He had put my project on the back burner, because he knew he didn't have the pump and injectors. He lost that excuse now. I am super stoked to get the tractor home and play ,....I mean work with it. Only problem is, Wyatt will get to use it more than me, as I have joined America's work force now. LOL! Not a doubt in my mind that Ed has done em up right. He said that she'll really bark! Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 10:08am
well...puts a cab on it with air conditioning....and i'll be up!
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 11:47am
You don't need airconditionin in North Dakoda do you?

Didn't you send enough snow that it all never goes away completely so it stays naturally cool up thar?
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 12:46pm
Yep, my first thought was that you got a bundle of snow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,glad it was Santa Claus instead.  Now hurry up and "Git er Done" so's you can play ,,,,,,,,,,,,er um,,,WORK with it!

"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 7:06am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

well...puts a cab on it with air conditioning....and i'll be up!

It has a cab; no AC though. I am going to hook the sprayer up to it when I get it back. Usually not too hot yet when spraying. Then it'll be baling, and we bale at night or early morning. Don't need air then, either. Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 8:40am
well...maybe when it gits hot, I could just go gits Darrel's beer and start cleaning the Quonset out! maybe takes a little nap in the shade?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 10:04pm

well...maybe when it gits hot, I could just go gits Darrel's beer and start cleaning the Quonset out! maybe takes a little nap in the shade?

If you work on cleaning out my Quonset, I'll buy you all of the beer you want. Just let me know what your favorite flavor is. Darrel
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 10:30pm
Better be cqreful there Darrel... He'll be so busy drinkin an nappinb in the shade, you end up on the losing end.... Shocked  Disapprove  Stern Smile
 mmm... you still got that blue heeler that loves to herd cattle an keeps the help in line??? LOL
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 1:21pm
Lemme see if'n I gots this right??
FREE beer, a place to rest my head, FREE parts out of a shed, a guy to BS with,,,,,,,when you gonna head up that way Dale?  We'll make Darrel proud!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 10:04pm
i'll lets ya know!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 10:05pm
we may want to surprise him?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 6:16am
Hmmmm,,,....I like surprises. darrel
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 8:46am
Hey Darrel, you like to give surprises too?
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 3:16pm
It will be a real Christmas when your tractor comes home.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 2:41am
maybe I should bring one of my new steps and test drive that 190 for him when it comes home? just in case it might be to powerful for him? hate to see my buddy gits hurt!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 5:21am
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

It will be a real Christmas when your tractor comes home.<div id="UMS_TOOLTIP" style=": ; cursor: pointer; : 2147483647; : transparent; top: -100000px; left: -100000px;">

It sure will be. Problem is, My son will be doing more of the playing,...oooops, I mean working with it than me, due to my new found employment. Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 5:30am

maybe I should bring one of my new steps and test drive that 190 for him when it comes home? just in case it might be to powerful for him? hate to see my buddy gits hurt!

For sure, Shameless. I'll hook a garbage wagon up behind it. You can make all of the trips that you want up to my garbage pit with it when you cleaning out my quonset. This XT is a little different than yours though, in the fact that it has "brakes that work". That might take you a little while to get used to. Don't want you backing the whole outfit into the garbage pit. Darrel

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 8:09am
lol....brakes? who needs brakes? that's just another part that makes driving stuff fun!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 8:11am
hmmmmmmm.....me wonders what kinda treasures I might find in that Quonset? how much good lumber you gots for shelving Darrel? and is yer blue tool tanks full for if/when I come across something green in there?
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 9:35am
Shamers, ye gots enough hot air yet, you don'ts need his blue tool tanks...        LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 2:39am
well...maybe I can use all the tools that I find that he's lost in there thru the years?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 6:10am

well...maybe I can use all the tools that I find that he's lost in there thru the years?

There's tools in there that you didn't even know they made. darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 9:37pm
I gots a few of them too...they is hanging up on the wall of my shop!
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 10:35pm
Im just seeing this thread. I'm glad they made it to you Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 6:06am
Originally posted by Mikez Mikez wrote:

Im just seeing this thread. I'm glad they made it to you Darrel

Yup, got the stuff, about a week ago I think. Part of the deal was you coming out to install the stuff, right,,,,......? LOL, or maybe not. Darrel
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 8:38pm
Yea ill come help, your just 5min away right lol

Edited by Mikez - 28 Apr 2018 at 8:38pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 8:55pm
take a pillow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic