This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worse Golf foursome ever(H)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worse Golf foursome ever(H)
    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:24am
1 STORMY DANIELS
2 OJ SIMPSON
3 TEDDY KENNEDY
4 BILL CLINTON

WHY YOU ASK
1 STORMY IS A HOOKER
2 OJ IS A SLICER
3 TEDDY CAN'T DRIVE OVER WATER
4BILL CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH HOLE HE PLAYED LAST 
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:40am
that's good!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:46am
If stormy d is there, you cn bet slick tried...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 6:29pm
What's par ???WinkWink

A couple was on their honeymoon, lying in bed, about ready to consummate their marriage, when the new bride says to the husband, "I have a confession to make, Im not a virgin."

The husband replies, "Thats no big thing in this day and age."

The wife continues, "Yeah, Ive been with one guy."

"Oh yeah? Who was the guy?"

"Tiger Woods."

"Tiger Woods, the golfer?"

"Yeah."

"Well, hes rich, famous and handsome. I can see why you went to bed with him."

The husband and wife then make passionate love.

When they are done, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone.

"What are you doing?" asks the wife.

The husband says, "Im hungry, I was going to call room service and get something to eat."

"Tiger wouldnt do that."

"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"

"Hed come back to bed and do it a second time."

The husband puts down the phone and goes back to bed to make love a second time.

When they finish, he gets up and goes over to the phone. "Now what are you doing?" she asks.

The husband says, "Im still hungry so I was going to get room service to get something to eat."

"Tiger wouldnt do that."

"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"

"Hed come back to bed and do it again."

The guy slams down the phone, goes back to bed, and makes love one more time.

When they finish hes tired and beat. He drags himself over to the phone and starts to dial.

The wife asks, "Are you calling room service?"

"No! Im calling Tiger Woods, to find out what the par is for this damn hole." WinkWink
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 6:41pm
NOW THATS FUNNY !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 5:29am
I thought a hole in one was a good score................
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 7:46am
I agree....skip all them bases and go for the.....
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 9:37am
an  an an go for the flag?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 1:59pm
A Catholic, Jewish, and Mormon man are sitting on a park bench.  The Catholic says, you can tell a lot about a man's wealth by the size of his family.  For example, I have 4 sons.  1 more and I'd have a basketball team.  The Jewish man says that' pretty impressive, but I have 8 sons.  1 more, I'd have a baseball team. 

The Mormon says, "That's nothing guys.  I have 17 wives.  1 more and I'd have a golf course!"
iowallis View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iowallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 3:56pm
There was a 30 something very shy single man who loved golf. His co-workers were worried about his dating situation and offered advice on how to get a date, which was an ad on Craigslist. 

A few weeks later he meets a lady from his Craigslist ad and they go out. He dates her for several months and decides that "shes the one" and proposes. He tells her that he loves her but he has a secret, he also loves golf, so much so if he isn't working he will probably be golfing until dark every night if the weather was fit and wanted her to know. 

The lady responds "I also have a secret, I'am a hooker". The young man responds "that's okay, a few lessons with the club pro will straighten that swing out".

Edited by iowallis - 19 Apr 2018 at 3:56pm
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 8:12am
2 guys are out golfing.  First guy hooks it something awful.  While he's way off to the left looking for his ball, his buddy slices a nasty one off the tee.

The first guy finds his ball, buried deep in some tangled buttercups.  He swings and misses, slicing through the beautiful flowers.  Frustrated, he swings again, misses.  Now he's mad, he's swinging away, looks more like he's running a weed whacker than swinging a golf club, and still his ball lays there like it's mocking him.  Mother nature appears, tells him STOP!  You are destroying my beautiful buttercup flowers in your fit of rage!  It's just a game!  For your inconsideration, you may never have  butter again!

The guy is pretty shaken up about what just occurred, so he picks up his ball to come out onto the fairway.  He yells to his buddy, "Hey!  Where you at?"

"Over here in the pussy willows!"

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN, DON'T SWING!!!"
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 7:13pm
OMG
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 7:09am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

OMG
Big smileWas that a good OMG or a bad OMGWinkLOL
Orange Blood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orange Blood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN, DON'T SWING!!!"

Thanks, I haven't had a good laugh like that in a while LOLLOLLOLLOL
Still in use:
HD7 WC C CA WD 2-WD45 WD45LP WD45D D14 3-D17 D17LP 2-D19D D19LP 190XTD 190XTLP 720 D21 220 7020 7030 7040 7045 3-7060
Projects: 3-U UC 2-G 2-B 2-C CA 7-WC RC WDLP WF D14 D21 210 7045 N7
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 1:11pm
Tbone, that's a GOOD OMG....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic