This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Somebody explain this one........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Somebody explain this one........
    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 7:26pm
I hear it every night when I walk by on my way to the office to look something or another on the computer. Maybe I'm on a brake an feel like givin ya'll heil.

But the nurse iz watching this mini-series on Netflix called the Walking Dead. Every night, same thing. Dramatic music and folks getting their heads chopped off. I raise my eyebrows as I walk by. She doesn't even flinch.

An this is a woman who won't put a live lobster in a pot of boiling water or filet a live fish.

Think I'll try it nekkid, see what that does. 
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
Sponsored Links

fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 7:50pm
Awesome show.. A lot of people hate it. I love it.
Otta watch it. Learn how to kill zombies and deal with azzholes.
Don't forget about 'Fear of the Walking Dead', spin off, just as good.
Season premier last night. Didn't watch it but I am in about 30 minutes.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 7:57pm
people are easier to kill, than cute lil animals...Wink
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

people are easier to kill, than cute lil animals...Wink

Kind of like the dumb (insert "B" word) that shot up people at you tube. She would have had a hissy fit if someone were to look cross eyed at a furry critter. But blowing people away was acceptable. Go figure. Darrel
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 7:26am
Confused  I went to another room and watched something else when that was on.  i just do not get it. 

But I guess I am missing something. 

Uh, Les, don't start anything you can't finish.  LOL
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 10:45am
That did er,,,,,,,ruined my day and maybe my week!!!!  Now I've got this image in my mind,,,,,,,,,,,,UGH!!

I don't understand AT ALL!  Is there NOTHING GOOD on TV anymore?  And they wonder where the kids are getting these ideas of shooting people.  Instead of taking our guns away, how about getting rid of TV, the REAL CULPRIT!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 12:19pm
Why would you fillet a live fish. I kill mine first they don't try to jump off the cutting board then.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 1:32pm
How about the people( we ALL know at least one...) that cry 'murderer' cause I got a Bambi in the freezer. I say well... you had 'Bessie last night, Porky for breakfast and Charlie ( the tuna..) for lunch...
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 4:14pm
me thinking you better sleep with one eye open Les....and hide all yer hatchets. oh...and maybe you better makes a steel plate to lay over you...below the waist at night?
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 5:35am
Great. I have a hetchet..........somewhere........
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Les Royer Les Royer wrote:

Great. I have a hetchet..........somewhere........

Your nurse probably knows where she has that hatchet hidden.....Just saying. Darrel
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 9:13am
Dibs on all the Allis tractors Les has.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 7:03pm
Youse in DEEP DOODOO
"Allis-Express"
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 11:40am
Her birthday iz in 8 days. I best gits shopping
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 12:24pm
Google " walking dead merchandise "  LOL
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 6:36pm
A new hatchet?  Wink
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 9:02am

UMmmmmm,,,,is the "L" in her middle name ain't Lorena,,,is it,,???
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

UMmmmmm,,,,is the "L" in her middle name ain't Lorena,,,is it,,???

You not implying the infamous Lorena Bobbitte, are you....? That gives me a shudder up and down my spine. Darrel
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 5:11pm

Well,,,Darrel,,I never believed that thet woman cut off her husband's UMMmm,,,,ummmmmm,,,people maker,,,but just to be on the safe side,,,whenever we had a slight disagreement,,,I would sleep in the back bedroom that gots an inside lock,,,Ya know in case somebody broke into the house
That right there is a terrible thing to do to your partner,,,Im still disappointed Mr Bobbott didn't sneak back into their house and,,,,and,,,cut hers off,,,,!!!!!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 5:21pm
My little sweetie gets all tied up in DRAMA of TV shows, gets so entangled does not get much else beyond a little laundry done or maybe a little cooking. Just sits and gets locked onto the one eyed brain cooker. Gets angry I can sit and talk to a group on a forum for an hour or so and get ALL that I do done yet cannot see she is slowly dissolving away muscle and strength wise again staring at the one eyed brain cooker. I have pretty well sworn off the damn thing, a science show on occasion otherwise NADA.
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 10:55pm
I hear ya Dave. I myself hasn't seen or watched a single broadcast of any sorts for the past 10 or so years.

When That dances with the stars, bachlerette, and singing competition show come on that was enough for me. That was the end of programming worth watchin in my book.

An I don't worry bout missin current events either. Cause I can't remember the last time somebody did anything right in this world.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 1:08am
Les....you need a hug?
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 3:55am
Yeah...snif..snif
\
You really think it's the Ferds?

My boy called me today, says he's thinking about getting his first truck. And he's got his eye ona .....a.......Jimminee crickets, I can't even say its.............a Ram!

Edited by Les Royer - 23 Apr 2018 at 3:59am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 6:03am
Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Beverly hillbillies, Green acres, and shows like that is good TV watching. And Les; There still is way more "right" done in this world than there is "wrong." Just that the right stuff doesn't get brought up by the news media. (sends hug to les, also) Darrel
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 6:06am
LEs if he gits one of them ecodiesels, remind him it'll cost north of 8,000 Canucks when he puts 'bad' diesel in it ! SSOn STILL hasn't got his RAM back from dealer. BIG piSSing contest over what damage was done and WHO will pay for it. Meanwhile he can't pull ANY trailer with the loaner...
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 1:18pm
Sure glad I'm not close enough for hugs......but if ya REALLY need one,,,,,,,,,
I'd rather give you a shoulder to cry on.  Me thinks you need that more than anything.
"Allis-Express"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 10:09pm
he'll need a step stool to reach your shoulders!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 10:14pm
the old lady....oooops...I mean the loving wife had to take her burb to the dealer one day for sumpthin...and was kinda upset and said she was sposed to haul some hay over the weekend and now she couldn't. the chevy dealer brought her a loaner vehicle...a pickup. they told her she could haul her hay now while her vehicle was down! they know it's a farming community, and they have several pickups for that purpose.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic