This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Headlights for 611 LTD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPALLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headlights for 611 LTD
    Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 2:38pm
Simplicity says they do not have a replacement bulb for the A-C 611 LTD.  Any ideas what the bulb size is and where I could go to get replacements?  Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:53pm
If its a sealed beam type bulb that goes in the machine, the number should be on the back of the bulb. ie- Wagner 4411, etc. If its a small bulb, the P/N may be inked on the side of the bulb.
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
LionelinKY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LionelinKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 9:00am
May have some luck checking out partstree.com. I have been able to get some AC parts from them that AGCO says is NLA. Sandy Lake Implement is another good source. I have had good service from both.
"My name is Lionel and I'm an Allisoholic"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic