This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RickV's new 11B

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dana Hobson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RickV's new 11B
    Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 5:26pm
Here are pic's of RickV's 11B that he bought through Auctiontime ten days ago.  Looks like he got his money's worth for a $1900 winning bid.

Dana Hobson

Perry, OK

B,WD-45,D-10,D-12,D-14,D-15,D-17,D-19,D-21,200,7060, HD11E,Gleaner L2
Sponsored Links

HD6 Merv View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6 Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 5:37pm
looks great; just needs a Carco F7 winch to bolt on her tail and its perfect
tits tyres and tracks

they all cost you money
Ferdinand View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ferdinand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 10:37pm

HeartSmile

$1900!   Somebody call the cops, you stole that beautiful machine.Wink

Because narrow is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.
Mathew 7:14
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 12:55am
sure looks lot better without that post hole digger,,, what did you do with it?
I agree,, you stole it for $1900.....
Ferdinand View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ferdinand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 11:50am
Got some questions for RickV. How did you go about getting that machine home?
It was in ND and I think you are in Missouri?
Did you travel to ND to arrange shipping?
Or did you wire the money to the auction company, arrange shipping online or over the phone, and let them load the machine?

The logistics of getting a dozer several hundred miles away is daunting to me.
Because narrow is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 1:09pm
Pretty simple pay for your item get a quote from my friend the shipper and then call when ready for pickup Auctioneer help load then enjoy your new 11b
Steve allis dozer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve allis dozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 6:01pm
Thats a nice looking machine you did very well, the track chains alone are worth what you paid for the whole machine , It needs a good canopy before using it to much , don't be tempted to push any trees out without one . those wide plates will be good in the soft ground but not so good on uneven ground (they put a lot of strain on the chains ) if you level the area you are working first with the blade will minimise this for longer track life . 
(you might know all this anyway ) that machine will do a lot of work ,enjoy 

Ferdinand View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ferdinand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 11:18am
He probably does know that but, I don't. Still learning. Maybe one day I"ll have the opportunity to put what I'm learning to use. Thanks.
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 8:34am
Looking at the track pads I believe it could walk on water.
dean90 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 10:48pm
It looks great. Wise choice.

Edited by dean90 - 25 Sep 2017 at 10:00pm
zacharycade2016 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zacharycade2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 10:45pm
Who did you use for shipping your dozer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic