This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

best day ever pulling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best day ever pulling
    Posted: 29 May 2017 at 2:18pm
Saturdayi went to the Brooklyn wisconsin antique tractor pull Catp put on a good pull. D17 brown was there, Ron Ballinger, was there from Iowa he had his M farm all. Not his Allis. I pulled my 37 wc in three classes.
first class was 4300 I pulled 274 ft. First place, second was 189.
second pull was 4350 jack pot class I got first 274 ft. Second was 70 ft behind me. I won 500 bucks.
third pull was 4500 class, I got first in that class, I didn't get how many my pull was but Ron Ballinger got second and he
was at least 30 feet behind me.
I was the first puller in each class.
Thanks to Marty Nelson for manifold and carb work the wc ran awsome. I will put link on you tube when the guy that video all the pulls gets it posted. It was a tough track it took all 400 cubes.
Sponsored Links

Robacpuller View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 9:42pm
Here is the pull on you tube.
antique tractor pull - brooklyn,wi may 2017
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:51am
[TUBE]f5KJBfa9-Tc[/TUBE]
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 9:14am
NO WHEELIE BARS  ?????????????    AFTER WATCHING THAT WD ALMOST FLIP OVER BACKWARDS ON THE START ??
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 11:14pm
Yea that's crazy
dawntreader74 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawntreader74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 11:47pm
no w- bars some with cut tires some not' should of red flag the first one' what kind of class was that' what kind of rules do they go buy?
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 5:58am
That tractor was a farm class tractor, the club doesn't require wheelbars in that class. And no cut tires. The tractors with wheely,bars are modified antique and cut tires. 2 different classes. The video is edited and r not pulling in order.
CAL(KS) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL(KS) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 7:54am
your WC looks awesome and pulls great too.  We have pulls with farm class that dont require wheelie bars, if they did, no one would pull them.  otherwise we run Natpa rules 

It was neat to see that oliver 80 row crop pulling, they are kinda odd in the pulling world.  I had my eye on one for a long time, it belonged to a friend of mines father.  When the sale came it went too high for me.  Just as well, I bought a  UC soon after. Would have like to have scored both though.
Me -C,U,UC,WC,WD45,190XT,TL-12,145T,HD6G,HD16,HD20

Dad- WD, D17D, D19D, RT100A, 7020, 7080,7580, 2-8550's, 2-S77, HD15
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 7:57am
You certainly had a great day! From the video, it looks like AC had a good day overall!
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 9:03pm
The guy that had the 80 Oliver his dad got me started in antique pulling. His dad pulled the H Farmall. That 80 usually beats me. Thanks Cal for the compliment on my tractor. I built the wide front this winter, I like it a lot. The engine I built 11 years ago and paint. It's going to come apart this winter Marty is going to do some work on some parts for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic