This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MAGIC HAT TO THE SHAMELESS DUDE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 5:09pm
and....your point is???? LOL
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:04pm
The hat won't be magical till the debt is paid.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 7:32am
I was in town this weekend, someone saw me wearing that Hat Mel gaves me and said it sure was a nice one! he liked the AC saying on it!
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 9:11am
SOOOO.... did they take a picture by any chance??
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 1:58pm
Ifn they did he probably shot them
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 3:25am
well....I was hoping to wear Mel's magic hat to Hutch this year, I know there would be plenty of cameras wanting to takes a pic of that pretty hat and the handsome dude that was wearing it! but that's out now, will hafta wait to see where I can gits yer pic for ya Mel!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 9:26am
Let's see.... Sameless says he can't make it...cuzz wife is leaving for her quilt fair or something.... an he has to stay home for their pettypoos babies....
  Offered him a thought of taken all his depedants up an have a pettypoo booth for young uns to petty shameless's petty babies...
Now goin to gives him nuther suggestion, as soon as the wife pulls out, shameless calls up one of his pretties in the area an have her come over, (one thet even ol' shameless can trust) an give her a job of watchin his petty pabies.... She pettys them enough, they won't even miss ol shameless.... and then he better rockets back and be homes befer thet old lad... ah er , his lovely whiff gets back... 
  Now see how simple that is.... still gots plenty of times for your escape plans...
 ... oh yea, Shameless DUDe already got escape plans in the works, by NOT SHOWING UP at Hutch. Exclamation  Bet he has fears of gettin a snappy taken, or two...LOL
  Only road blocks for him to the Orange are those he has made in his mind. Wink  
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 3:28pm
I want some of what you is drink'in! lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 12:29pm
Mel...that Magic hat worked today! I tooks the dash outta my big boy truck (new fan switch) and puts it all back together and didn't break nuthin! THanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic