This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

for you grader guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michale34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: for you grader guys
    Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 9:51am
Sponsored Links

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 11:40am
Nice machine but I'm afraid Darrel would freeze his tush off on it!
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by JohnCO JohnCO wrote:

Nice machine but I'm afraid Darrel would freeze his tush off on it!
If I bought that, John, there wouldn't be enough left of my tush to freeze off. It would all be chewed off, by my wife. I showed her that other road grader that was for sale, and she informed me that there WILL be about two graders that are already here, that will be running before any other graders show up on the place. Darrel
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 2:56pm
And Darrel said, Yes Dear
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 6:02pm
Actually, it will fit on an 18' rollback, if you back it on, put the blade down, and let the front wheels dangle...Wink
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 7:20pm
Now where did you learn that Dave?
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 12:17am
Actually, it will fit on a 17' hook lift bed, if the wheels hang out a bit.

Darrel, the answer is quite easy, after your loving wife has left for work, move one of the graders to a part of the farm where she isn't likely to see.  Then go on and buy that $1,500 one and haul it home.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 6:24am
Wow, John. That's pure genius. But won't work out here. Lol. Darrel
michale34 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michale34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:06am
This is what ill do sometimes it works sometimes not .Ill say ill go buy this good one before someone else because at this deal it wont last long and ill sell my old one and we wont be out anything.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 11:39am
you can keep it here Darrel
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 11:47am
maybe Mel could secretly show me how to operate it before you comes after it here!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic