This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need parts for track front bogie wheel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD11 owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need parts for track front bogie wheel
    Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 12:09pm
Just noticed this and will need parts or numbers and best places to look for these items. Going to post from phone if I can. 1957 allis HD11 .Also need to know where to get get pin for connecting tracks.

Edited by HD11 owner - 18 Mar 2017 at 1:15pm
Sponsored Links

HD11 owner View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD11 owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 12:53pm
I'll have to repost pics from computer. These are better size of pics. I really need newer rails too.

Edited by HD11 owner - 18 Mar 2017 at 1:16pm
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 1:03pm
Get the picture smaller, and let me know what you are needing. I have 7G Donor parts machine where I believe these parts interchange to HD11.
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 2:25pm
The HD11 idler parts are't  interchagable with 7g
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD11 owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 6:16pm
I didn't think they would interchange with the 7G. Are the HD9 and the Hd11 the same on the idler and tracks except the number of links? Might have the best luck getting the whole thing from someone. Gem Dozer do you have the parts???

Edited by HD11 owner - 18 Mar 2017 at 6:19pm
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 5:40am
 The  HD11 -HD9 use the same idler,track,roller,sprocket and am't sure if am still have some idler parts and you better removed your idler and check if you can reinstaled bearing and seal with out machined .
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD11 owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 8:59am
I really think I am going to need the whole idler. Do you have one? I need to check with a couple of other salvage yards that are closer me. There is one in Idaho that has quite a lot of parts for these machines on line. Only know of two closer at this time and will call them the first of the week.  Where can I get master pins for the tracks.  Should I check with Minn Par?
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 10:57am
Yes am still have a complet idler for HD11 but  am to far from you am located near MONTREAL CANADA and am't shipping parts over 55lbs and yes you could check with MINN PAR
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 11:30am
Check with Thill Track and Tractor in Eu Clare WI 

Chances are they can locate or have one .
Get it off the machine and see if it can be rebuilt - IF the bearing area is not worn - 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 1:25pm
Get it off the machine and check to see if it is rebuildable... like others have stated...
  You might luck out and find the bearing races not chew through yet into the idler housing metal.  and you can have a machine shop cut hub for new seal if it is worn there to bad...
  After inspecting and finding out the facts then proceed in which ever direction it takes you ... looking for new bearings and seals or looking for another idler.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
CAL(KS) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL(KS) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 7:44am
zimmerman tractor Versailles MO  has some salvage 9's and 11's in yard i believe.  havnt been there a couple years but they can probably help you.
they are located in central MO, I see your in Illinois.
hardest part will be breaking the track to swap out

Edited by CAL(KS) - 20 Mar 2017 at 7:45am
Me -C,U,UC,WC,WD45,190XT,TL-12,145T,HD6G,HD16,HD20

Dad- WD, D17D, D19D, RT100A, 7020, 7080,7580, 2-8550's, 2-S77, HD15
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 10:43am
To break the track, if you don't mind getting a new master pin, get someone with an air arc to blow the master pin out. On my 5, I scratched my head and tried different ideas for days to break the track apart. Then my son's buddy came out with his air arc and had the master pin blown out in half an hour. Darrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic