This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pics-Model T Gleaner Combine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 180Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pics-Model T Gleaner Combine
    Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 5:36pm

Yesterday I attended the Clark estate sale at the edge of Newton,KS....I was able to purchase this model T Gleaner combine....A son told me that it cut wheat 15 years ago and was overhauled around that time..The serial # plate is missing..Everyone at the sale thought that this was a E Gleaner..

I have a list of over (30) T's still in existence..They range from #1001 to #1485..My other T is #1341..

The only AC tractor on the sale was this WC which sold for $400....The rear tires were both new but had sit flat for awhile..

Sponsored Links

CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 8:17pm
Looks nice! Glad to see it saved. Don't you hate it when you KNOW what it is, and everyone says it's something else? Definitely not an E!
I get that a lot with SP-100s with the steering column swapped from a Super 100. They say "It has a inclined steering wheel, so it's a Super 100!"   No....
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 1:04am
Air up the tires, put some gas in it and a battery and you can drive her home.  Good save!
Are the boards on top of the header for the reel?

Edited by JohnCO - 17 Oct 2016 at 1:05am
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
combinechris View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combinechris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 2:58pm
What's the one in the background the kids are climbing on?
35 combines and 15 forage harvesters. mostly allis combines and equipment.WTB 2 row cornhead for a 90
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by combinechris combinechris wrote:

What's the one in the background the kids are climbing on?
Looks like a Moline to me. 
180Puller View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 180Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 5:03pm

Guys,the other combine is a 6 ft MM...It sold to Two Brothers Ag Sales at Halstead...If they haven't already cut it up they would sell it complete or sell parts off it...Its so wide it would be a mess to haul..

John,I think the T is going home Weds on the trailer as the engine is stuck from sitting......There were  6 new reel bats with it..

The highest priced tractor on the sale was this Fordson at $800..The engine was free and a set of fenders went with it..

Edited by 180Puller - 17 Oct 2016 at 5:09pm
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 5:14pm
What do those canvases go on? Some look like All-Crop canvases. If so, I wish I had them. 

Edited by CrestonM - 17 Oct 2016 at 5:16pm
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 9:37pm
That is definitely a T I had one that I sold two or three years agO
TREVMAN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TREVMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 9:47pm
There cant be many left, good save. Trev.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic