This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dave/CogginO'Brian

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dave/CogginO'Brian
    Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 8:11pm
Hey Dave! I finally stopped what I was doin' and took a few minutes out to take some pics of the Onan sheetmetal you were lookin' for.  Here's a few pics. Hope they can help ya out.  They're a little dusty from sitting up on the shelf in the back of the garage...
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Sponsored Links

coggonobrien View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 11:55am
awesome, I suppose none of them are for sale are they?
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 7:54am
Nope. Now I gotta' figure out how they go back on the engine! Sheesh, ya can't see the engine with all of that crap covering it! I just finished cleaning up the engine and detailing it out the past couple months or so.
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
coggonobrien View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 7:58am
what is the last picture you posted?  how is the choke cable held down?  it looks like the clamp on the shroud is just for the throttle cable
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 2:26pm
The last pic is just another angle of the first pic. I'll haveta' look at the choke cable again. I don't remember! That was a year ago I took it apart. LOL! That's correct, the throttle cable is on top of the shround. I think the choke cable anchored to the carb.. I'll let ya know...
macvette View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macvette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 7:51pm
Choke cable is anchored near the carb.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic