This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new photo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new photo
    Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 1:15pm
will take some better photos off the orange ones  will do alittle plowing with the steel wheeled one before i mount the cultivators and furrowers
Sponsored Links

HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 1:16pm
realley need help with those photos !
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 11:28pm
i'd put em behind the shop before some scraper see them! they have no morals!
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 9:54am
1/2 acre corner lot that is all fenced in, we do get a lot of lookers .          that is were we display for our fourth of july tractor show and my garden .         those scrapers just piss me off dont get me started on that
Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 10:31am
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 1:21pm
thanks im am just getting ready to post another photo
macvette View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macvette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:10am
HudCo:  That is one heck of a cool lineup!  Good job.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:38am
did not see the other side two ford garden tractors  two john deere garden tractors   and we have one a guy biult in 1951 out of a model A ford with a wisconsin in it  took me 25 years to get my hands on it and i had to get it right of of the scrap truck on its way to the mill   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic