This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

wrong color, questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wrong color, questions
    Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 3:38am
around here they are bringing $3500. easy!
Sponsored Links

Hoss View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 8:44pm
I think this guy's in the same boat, I'm gonna check it out, just curious. I'd like to have a 50-60 inch deck mower, but not if it's gonna be a never ending project. I work with the owner so I don't want to pick on him to bad, but I thought 1500 was high.
I got both ends meetin in the middle but I can't seem to get em tied.
talntedmrgreen View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talntedmrgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 12:56pm
There are some real nice lookin LoBoy's in these parts lately for $1500-1800 that just aren't selling.  I think the price is on the higher end.

Poor guy's are listing and relisting, over and over on craigs.
Patterson B1*B1/B1Forklift*B10*BigTen/B1Loader*B110*B208*B206*616*Homelite T16H/T8/T7/RM7E*Landlord/Loader/Trencher*Broadmoor717*Serf525*2110*7790*Legacy XL*Twin 20*Squire9*Squire6*JCPenny 494
Hoss View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 8:34pm
Thank you, that's the kind of info I was looking for.
farmtoybuilder View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmtoybuilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 1:34pm
Run from it! It doesn't have enough power for normal grass, let alone high grass! Drive shaft to rear end and the mower drive clutch was the problem areas with them. Also check for frame cracks and breaks where it fastens to rear end. Bolts come loose and the frame cracks before most catch the problem!.Only good thing about it is live mower deck.
5 different TT-10's,5 TT-18's Terra Tigers,B-10,2 B-207's,B-110,2 B-112's,HB-112,B-210,B-212,HB212,2 Scamp's & Homilite T-10. Still hunting NICE HB-112 & anything Terra Tiger & Trailers for them.   
Hoss View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 12:08pm
Going to look at a 154 cub low-boy Monday and wanted to know what to be on the look out for as far as problems and expensive repairs. I was told it's in good shape and runs good. Then he said in tall grass the clutch that runs the deck will slip. Any thoughts on value or experience with one that could help me out. He's asking $1500 for it. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic