This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Off-color. Replacement filters for Gehl loader.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DREAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Off-color. Replacement filters for Gehl loader.
    Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 9:33pm
I have a 2005 Gehl CTL-60 Compact track loader. I need to service it. Don't have the service manual(yet). I have been able to get numbers from air and fuel filters, which have been changed to NAPA gold series filters. Does anyone have one of these, or it's twin, the Takeuchi TL-130? If so, I sure could use help cross-referencing the hydraulic oil filter. I should be able to get the NAPA number from the engine oil filter tomorrow, after I use the chainfall to lift the cab up. (the Bobcats i'm used to could be raised by one man, not this one. That SOB is heavy. I'm still gettin the wife to rub Icy-Hot on my back.LOL!) Thanks for the help, and if anyone else has one of these and wants the NAPA numbers I have, i'll be glad to share.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic