This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

allis 175 F-S

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: allis 175 F-S
    Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 11:06pm
190XT,D17and 7045
Sponsored Links

CTD03 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTD03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 5:23am
I was just out that way. I'll have to start checking craig's list
Eric[IL] View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric[IL] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 8:10am
It looks a lot like the condition of my 1967 One-Seventy.  I noticed that the cylinders on the 500 loader were new?  Were can a person purchase new cylinders for an AC 500 loader?  Mine has two cylinders which I believe the rams are bent so they will not seal when rebuilt.  I really like that tractor - loader combination.
mtanut View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 11:40am
man thats not far from me, and no extra cash sighhh. I would have to sell my SMTA to buy that and I don't think I could sell it.

I have a 185 Allis, 6060 Allis, Model K gleaner, SMTA ferg 35, ferg 20 (paps first tractor, Allis B (wife's)John Deere 240 skid loader and a bunch of the usual farm stuff.
XT in pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 12:32pm
i could sell the smta for ya lol 
190XT,D17and 7045
stray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Eric[IL Eric[IL wrote:

]It looks a lot like the condition of my 1967 One-Seventy.  I noticed that the cylinders on the 500 loader were new?  Were can a person purchase new cylinders for an AC 500 loader?  Mine has two cylinders which I believe the rams are bent so they will not seal when rebuilt.  I really like that tractor - loader combination.

We have a hydruilic shop here that has a machine shop that makes new rods that will cost less than buying a new cylinder.
1969 190XT series 3
mtanut View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by XT in pa XT in pa wrote:

i could sell the smta for ya lol 

lol your all heart
I have a 185 Allis, 6060 Allis, Model K gleaner, SMTA ferg 35, ferg 20 (paps first tractor, Allis B (wife's)John Deere 240 skid loader and a bunch of the usual farm stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic