This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rodb mlpankey rivalry why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mrgoodwrench View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrgoodwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 10:24pm
i guess they moved the post...also there was a reply by wi50 but its gone too...sorry if i started trouble guys just thought alot of us would like to understand why every good engine post gets hijacked by these two, but they seem to be dodging the questionsand leaving us guessing
There are 3 ways to do job GOOD, FAST, CHEAP. YOU MAY CHOOSE 2. If its FAST & CHEAP it won't be GOOD, if it's GOOD & CHEAP it won't be FAST, and if its GOOD & FAST it won't be CHEAP!!!!
Sponsored Links

Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 10:19pm
Glen, this is the pulling forum...lol
GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 7:58pm
Take it back over to the pulling forum.

Not needed here.
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.
From listening comes wisdom and from speaking comes repentance.
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 4:43pm
Yeap dave have you seen rod ever pull? I recon everytime a pulling engine breaks wither it has adyno pull and failure or 5 seasons of pulling if it fails it must be cobled.but if it sets in a barn for years it a runner untill it sticks from setting. Alot of us tractor pullers coble things up if using stronger parts from other larger stronger series tractors is what you mean wc wd wd 45 rearends do have their limitation and breaking points as well.

Edited by mlpankey - 03 Nov 2012 at 4:56pm
D-17_Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-17_Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 4:38pm
For you to be an expert in pulling you must have some experience in pulling, not just multiple attempts at cobbling something together to see if it will run. 
Yea, I can fix that.....
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 4:29pm
In order for there to be a rivalry rod would have to be a puller instead of the president of wi fan club. I think those two are a item. Wi says he has been doing it for 15the years but he came on the allis forum and tbe yt pulling forum about two years ago and it seams he copies alot of my post right down to selling 4.185 pistons. Could be quencidenral but seams not

Edited by mlpankey - 03 Nov 2012 at 4:42pm
2wise4agm View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2wise4agm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 7:08am
I just hope we don't lose our pulling forum over those two.
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 6:05am
MrGoodWrench
I agree completely with your post.

Have definetly seen enough of this childish bickering.

I have been expecting the Moderator to also have had enough and to block the appropriate members from being able to post on the Forum.

He has already posted a warning to them.
Re:  226 head, May 24

Gary

Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 11:33pm
Wd45 cam timeing.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrgoodwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 11:31pm
i've tried to search for that and cant seem to find it
There are 3 ways to do job GOOD, FAST, CHEAP. YOU MAY CHOOSE 2. If its FAST & CHEAP it won't be GOOD, if it's GOOD & CHEAP it won't be FAST, and if its GOOD & FAST it won't be CHEAP!!!!
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 11:28pm
There's no rivalry. I teach him what he overlooks and remind him of his lies. Look at cam timeing, he had no idea that useing an offset bushing from a chevy was sensative to it's axis from center untill a few of us explaned it to him.
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 10:29pm
Yep, has me wondering too.
In Search Of: 1958 Allis Chalmers D17 Diesel serial #9643D
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrgoodwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 10:17pm
I have noticed in several threads that these two almost never agree. i have found myself agreeing with both of their points from time to time. but what is this rivalry about? do you know each other personally or just on the forum. i also think some of us newer members might be wondering what your qualifications are, professional engine builders, mechanics, engineers or weekenders. both of you SEEM to have a wealth of knowledge that some of us could benefit from but the bickering kinda gets in the way. a few good points from each of you then you go off. i've also noticed that wi50 gets dragged into this at times. i'm not trying to make all right in the world or play theropist just don't get it and think that alot of the other members feel the sam way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic