This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone need this more than me:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad VB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone need this more than me:
    Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 11:46am

FOR SALE :
-1980  Allis Chalmers 7580
- No 3pt
-Very tight machine including drive shafts
- 4 hyds
- 1630hrs I cannot guarantee if this is actual
- Rear tires are original, about 20% left, front tires are about 50%.  
Has just been fully serviced including trans oil and filter, and new cab interior and floor mat. 
-Would like 12,500.
*  Call Jon @ 605 481 1680

Edited by Brad VB - 22 Dec 2011 at 10:57pm
Sponsored Links

SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 12:12pm
that's a nice looking tractor...i may be interested!
Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 12:14pm
Sure looks clean for a tractor of that age!
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
Kurt WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurt WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 12:28pm
Sharpe tractor now if I only needed one that big
victoryallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 12:46pm
Wish it was big enough to do what I need it would be on a truck to Michigan in a heartbeat.
redline View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 1:16pm
It sure does look good, but it isn't something I need at this point.

Edited by redline - 22 Dec 2011 at 3:48pm
If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 4:21pm
victoryallis

call these guys..coulter inc. in michigan

Phone: (810) 688-3082
            or (810) 688-3083

they have a 7550 or 8550 on the lot. Not sure on the numbers, but drove by it tonight. All I know is its big, orange, and 4X4.
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 6:51pm
Shameless,looks like this may be the one you been looking for.Good luck!Maybe the madam will get it for you for Christmas .Scott
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
DREAM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DREAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 7:00pm
That is a very good looking tractor. AC was waaaay ahead of their time. The styling on the tinwork doesn't really look dated even today(not to me anyway). Interior and controls do look a little dated by todays standards of electronic this-and-that, but IMO a tractor should be as simple and easy to work on as possible.
I didn't do it! It was a short, fat, tall, skinny guy that looked like me!
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 10:18pm

If you would say do I want it .....I would say yes.  Since you said do I need it,the answer is no I dont need it. But I am interested. Would look good by the 8550.4W305 and 4W220.   What do you know about the motor?

IG

Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 2:15am
ya'll...spose...i could sneak this one in?
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 2:18am
i snuck the 7080 in one day after i bought it...she said she saw it out back, but didn't realize it wasn't my 7010, cuz they looked alike....she asked me when i put duals on the 7010!!  hehehe!!!
captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 6:36am
Way ta go Shameless! You sneaky devil you. lol
redline View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 10:27am
Originally posted by SHAMELESS SHAMELESS wrote:

i snuck the 7080 in one day after i bought it...she said she saw it out back, but didn't realize it wasn't my 7010, cuz they looked alike....she asked me when i put duals on the 7010!!  hehehe!!!
To quote a line from the movie "Paint Your Wagon" "Pardner, there is a shifty side to you that I am just beginning to appreciate!"  I watch that movie at least once every year. I think I am just about due for another viewing. Incidentally, my wife can't stand the movie.
If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!
Richard View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 12:32pm
I've sneaked stuff home like a plow and put it behind the shed - when she did finally notice it I'd just say I had it for quite some time, but this tractor, pretty hard to hide.  
Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 4:40pm
Guys the more tractors you have the easier it is to sneak another in LOL!
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
DREAM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DREAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 10:39pm
I hid a B out in the back behind a pile of brush I pushed up with the loader. She didn't see it for weeks, and probably still wouldn't know it's there if I hadn't needed her help to go get it's sister. LOL!
DREAM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DREAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 10:42pm
Shameless, just go get it. When she says somethin, just say it must be the bull from the neighbors place that broke out and came over cause the 7010's in heat! LOL!
Then you can explain how a 190Xt shows up in a few months. Just call it "offspring".
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 9:28am
IL Gleaner, seems that this tractor would pretty well round out your AC 4 wheel drive collection. I don't think you would find a nicer one, Darrel
AndrewGubbels View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewGubbels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 11:28am
Eldon, I agree the more you get the easier the job is!!!  All you do is make sure you have a few setting outside all the time.  Just dont throw any green ones in that will always bring up some questions!

Good looking 7580!! 

andy
Andrew Gubbels
Gubbels Restoration
AndrewGubbels View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewGubbels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 11:31am
Does it by chance have the short pivot shafts update?  like the 4w's? 

Andy
Andrew Gubbels
Gubbels Restoration
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic