This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Want to buy a squirrel ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to buy a squirrel ?
    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 8:44am
See someone posted a squirrel picture on another site and then this was posted 
[TUBE]LwXF6itJn1o[/TUBE]
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Sponsored Links

Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 8:47am
Then I remember this one also 

[TUBE]K16fG1sDagU[/TUBE]
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 10:06am
thems both good ones!
allis g View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allis g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 12:03pm
Thats happening right now in the field down the hill. Got the traps out.

Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 12:15pm
I have 6 of them walnut trees an I puts me a squirrel feeder up and put fresh corn on it every day tryin to gets me one to live here.

Then one day, after walkin out to thet old tree for 13 years, the fresh corn was missin.

Ar first I thought it waz the nurse messin with me. But Lord and behold a squirrel had moved in. But you rarely saw him. But he'd eat all the corn I put out for him. Till one day I seen him flat on his back about quarter inch tall out in the middle of the highway.

Aint had one since.
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 12:54pm
Awwwwww Les, I hope you didn't cry a whole bunch,,,,,,loose a good friend like that....

Wonder if we could get that Ray Stevens to make up a song about an Allis-Chalmers?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 3:38pm
Figure it how to catch and ship them and I'll send you as many as I can get in the box
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 6:35pm
Heck, I can ship'em free, too, just give me a compass bearing, from Gambrills...
 [TUBE]l3Ya6z-NlDo[/TUBE]

IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 8:10pm
I wonder if that launcher would work for raccoons?
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 9:28pm
Bouncing off that tree would be kind of hard on them little fellers.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 12:43am
yeah Mike...I could takes ole Les sum coons!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 9:53am
Never had any here for about 20 years - then son and his GF started trapping some at her house and dropping them off about 1/4 mile down the road from here in a oak grove - now I had about 3 show up at the bird feeders 4 years back - last spring I had 10 of the darn things hanging out in and around bird feeders - couple chewed through the top of plastic ben holding sunflower seeds - now have red and gray squirrles fighting out back every so often - Was one black squirrel hanging around for a while but have not seen it since year back 
 The black walnut trees - well they get stripped now real quick - see the 2 big black walnut trees over at church cemetery (across neighbors field) also get picked clean real fast as soon as the nuts start looking full - empty husks laying all over cemetery 
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 6:14pm
Gotta friend, who lives in the woods, a little away from here.  He's 86, uses squirrels and bluejays, as target practice, wif a pellet gun.  Ole guy is plenty sharp, with it...Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 6:39pm
Coke....you wants sum coons too? they'll helps ya to stop think'in of yer squirrels!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 1:29pm
This is SO nice,,,,,,,everybody thinking bout helpin each other and wantin to give em stuff to grow and then eat.  Makes ya feel kinda warm inside...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 1:34pm
Ted. My thoughts too
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 7:42pm
Used to have the squirrel problem here too, BUT some ole 12ga. seams to have moved them on!--Coyotes had their share I am sure! thanks; ac fleet
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 8:18pm
Them coons and possims seem to be kept at bay by the coyotes - just had one coon around last fall - was trying to get into container I had a bag of cat food stored in outside . 
 Got enough critters - least don't have to 20 or so cats the wife was feeding - they seemed to slowly disappear after she passed - I did feed what was left for couple months and then they seemed to become coyote food also 
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 11:51pm
We hunted squirrel and rabbit when I was a youngster.  Mom would put it all in a roaster and cook it.  Good eating!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 1:56am
we have lots of squirrels here, some brown and some black. sure is funny to see a brown squirrel with a black tail and visa/versa!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic