This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

to those of you who care....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to those of you who care....
    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 11:27pm
it's official....the great snow machine has been shut down for the year! was able to walk out to it today, checked all the gauges, showed good oil pressure, good temp readings, and there is still a lot of fuel left in the tank to start it back up this fall! haven't gots it put away in it's hiding spot yet, but will be in the next couple days! if ya'll happen to get a bit more pretty, it most likely is coming out of heaven, cuz they prolly don't want it up there either this time of year! ya'll enjoy the upcoming summer! thanks for all the kind words and thoughts over this past winter!   
Sponsored Links

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 11:29pm
Supposed to snow here tomorrow!  10 to 18" in some areas of the mountains.  We sure need it.

Edited by JohnCO - 19 Apr 2018 at 11:30pm
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 5:39am
Well you let me down this past winter. Better luck next year if that machine doesn't have a terrible "accident" this summer. We will just have to find your hiding spot.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 7:12am
I care deeply. Darrel
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 7:55am
Gaylord, MI got 39 inches of snow in about 20 hours last Sat/Sun, breaking a 100 year record for a single event snowfall!  1, I imagine they will be happy to hear of it being put away.  2, you might want to adjust the diffuser a little bit to a little wider pattern!  That's a lot all in one place.LOL
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 8:11am
gee, just when I was going to start a 'gofundme' campaign to get you guys to pay for my passport and passage to DESTROY that dang fernal machine !!
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 8:37am
Yur lucky, juss when the torches started to poke outta the snow bank.... humpfff!!!
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 7:08pm
I guess all I can say is I hope you used that 85 crap fuel........Maybe then it will be frozen up for next year...
Anyhoo,,,,,,,,I'm hoping to make it over by you this summer...with 80+ degrees and all...

"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 9:42pm
80 plus degrees....i'll be sitting in air conditioning somewhere!
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 9:49pm
Thank You!  I was driving around today with the windows down.  First time this year.  I don't know what the temp was, didn't really care!

Oh, almost forgot, I started to take the blower off the little tractor today as well. 
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 11:36pm
Din't know a Blair feller had one of these... must be gettin rid of his toys. Shameless, Better go hook this one up to your snow machine and help thet thing get some moisture down to them southwest folks yet...  Those that are all dried out and hot already....ShockedShocked

LOL

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 3:34am
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Din't know a Blair feller had one of these... must be gettin rid of his toys. Shameless, Better go hook this one up to your snow machine and help thet thing get some moisture down to them southwest folks yet...  Those that are all dried out and hot already....ShockedShocked

LOL

Well,,,JC,,if you throwin some spears down this way,,,you are correct,,,we been in the mid 70's to mid 80's for the last couple of months,,,,and,,,,and,,,we DID get 3 or 4 sprinkles couple of nights ago. But then,,,them dang goat heads do not need any moisture,,,,,!!
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 3:42am
[QUOTE=Ted J]I guess all I can say is I hope you used that 85 crap fuel........Maybe then it will be frozen up for next year...
Anyhoo,,,,,,,,I'm hoping to make it over by you this summer...with 80+ degrees and all...

Ted, you gonna be bringing thet 46 Ferd when you come this way?
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 10:12am
lets me know before ya gits here so I can have sumthing made up to chaw on!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 10:13am
JC...that one thar is purdy'er than mine! but I gots a 3-pt on mine!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

80 plus degrees....i'll be sitting in air conditioning somewhere!
Hopefully it'll be in a tavern someplace, with a pretty well built bar maid.....
Otherwise you had better get a good supply of GOOD beer to tide me over....Wink

Originally posted by Les Royer Les Royer wrote:

Ted, you gonna be bringing thet 46 Ferd when you come this way?
Naw,,,,I set it out by the road with a 4 sale sign on it.  Besides, I won't have room on the trailer for it....Now if you hook up a trailer to thet motorsickle,,,,er,,,,moto guzsicle,,,,,,,er um,,,,,,motor bike, you and Thad can come get it! Clap
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic