This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis ED-40

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis ED-40
    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 9:49pm
Can anyone tell me where to find a head gasket and glow plugs?
Sponsored Links

jollymon68 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jollymon68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 9:22pm
Jensales has the whole gasket set on their website. As far as the glow plugs you need to tell me what type you have or a picture. I am in the process of restoring an ed40 as we speak. Engine is running and doing a complete tear down. Good luck parts are hard to source but PM me and I may be able to help. know a place that has 3 for parts.

Edited by jollymon68 - 11 Feb 2018 at 9:23pm
DakotaSteve View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 9:25pm
Thanks for the info. We will be in touch.
Dusty Roads View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty Roads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 6:36am
Can anyone help me with the lift adjustments on an ED40 depthomatic? My lift arms just stay in mid lift no matter what I do with the valve or lift knob.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic