This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BEEN TO THE CENTER OF HELL AND LIVED TO TALK ABOUT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 12:00pm
if'n I sends him a pic, he'll just hangs it on that tree and use it for target practice!
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 12:01pm
oooops...gotta go, gun smoke is on.....
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:01pm
Speaking of Gunsmoke, I was at a meeting in Denver today where one of the guys was talking about another guy's grandfather, seems the Grandfathers last words were to his wife, "I'll betch ya that things not loaded". 
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:12am
LOL
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 10:00am
Thanks guys....looks like your getting side tracked...new AC collection hats will be out soon...of course that would add more value to those that have already been issued...now we'll need a picture of Shameless with the hat on watching Marshall Dillon.
So to answer the question we've got a portable building that is the laundry room. Has the new washer and dryer in it.
 photo 2_zpsnbzh6sac.jpg
The permit application has been turned in to the county...we probably won't start anything until later this spring.
 photo 1_zpscwy4vhzg.jpg
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 10:08am
So long as warm, dry and able to eat and bathe not a problem. You all been watching gunsmoke too?

Question, how bad are the CARB rules affecting your AC's and other equipment Mel?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 12:59pm
Mel....that looks like that building needs to be a "man cave" the way it's positioned in front of your grill!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:04pm
He can cook and wash cloths at the same time, keeping his wife happy!

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 2:38pm
Happy Wife Happy Life Smile
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 10:11pm
Dave...All the AC equipment by CARB standards would be "aganin the law" We have 2 CARB compliant septic tank delivery trucks that are the most important. We just keep a low profile. The CARB people are all pissed about how many tons of carbon went up in smoke when it burned 5500 homes this past October in N. Ca. let alone what happened in S.Ca....talk about some special interest attitudes.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 12:46pm
what do ya mean by "carb"?
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

what do ya mean by "carb"?

California Air Resources Board.....................Bureaucrats, That think they know Everything. Cause they where appointed by Moon Beam are loving governor. 
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 6:50pm
I find it so bureaucratic the CARB people are trying to find ways to offset the wildfire carbon releases. The tinder is allowed to sit untouched for years upon years as is 'Natural' yet sets that stage for severe fire storms and people in the Burbs insist on being close to nature in buildings that by evidence go up like matchsticks setting even more severe blaze conditions. And NO I am not even indicating Mel is one of those.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 8:01pm
whew...that was close! lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 9:20pm
well? how ya comin out there Mel?
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 11:39pm
Well....we got enough fence fixed on the rangeland to put the cows back out on the mountain...been working on that since the fire was put out...Actually been selling a few septic tanks...cause it's so dry..almost drought conditions again. Been having 2 weeks of cold weather (for us)low 20s to highs in the 40s and 50s....I know.. I know ..that's a heat wave for some of you guys. Today began 6 days of annual fire safety awareness training for private fire contractors like us. It's an 8 hour refresher class...we have 55 people each day. I started helping as an instructor several years ago...  Butttt.......Wednesday morning we are leaving for Phoenix for vacation to watch some spring training baseball. My wife's sister and brother-in-law have access to condos in the area...the trip was set up over a year ago. Haven't left the valley since we put the fire out. Apparently there having a cold snap in Arizona...locals are whining about 42 degree lows..bring it on I'm ready. So roadtrip I'll be looking for ACs on the way!!
 When I get back we'll be getting 4 of the restored dozers ready for display at the Redwood Region Logging Conference March 15-17.
 Somewhere there's a day job that has to continue too.

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 10:10pm
Sounds like life is getting back to normal, finally.  Heard on the radio that so Cal is going to get flooding rain again, telling people to evacuate again.  Hope you get some rain but not too much at once.  Are you selling any tanks for water storage?  Hope you have a great time in Arizona!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 3:58am
I need more pics!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 2:52pm
That I need picks is from Shameless - WHAT - that should be from Mel
Dirt Biker View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 9:17pm
Mel,   on the Redding craigslist is a "Fermont generator 100 KW allis chalmers turbo diesel 11000 model"   I've never seen that you owned one or might want to own one but check it out.The engine alone is worth his $700.00 asking price even if it doesn't run.  I am a mental midget when it comes to pictures but they are in his ad, about 3 pages in on about 5 pages total.
Jim
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 6:27pm
how are things coming along out there buddy?
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 11:37pm
He's still probably mad at you, Dale, for not sending a picture of you wearing the hat he sent you!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 2:17am
that could be John, I wear that hat to special occasions to keep it nice! maybe i'll gits something figgered out on a pic sending thingy
Dirt Biker View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 3:14pm
The ad on Redding craigslist is gone.  I don't know if he sold it or if the time ran out. 
 I will keep checking to see if it returns.  I know that they don't tell you when your ad expires.
Jim
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 4:05pm
I ain'ts fergots about you! how are you coming on the new place to hang yer hat(s)? been wait'in patiently for any updates and pics!
sandman2234 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman2234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 7:18pm
BTT, 
  David from jax
A proud member of the Allis Express movement!
               Northeast Florida
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 9:35pm
Was wondering about that good looking young man Mel too?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 1:28am
MEL!!!! we needs updates buddy!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 10:23am
Good Gosh, That man is prolly busier installin septic tanks and building his new house than some feller screamin that was hooked up to a blood pressure machine that was not set right.   Wink
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 11:09pm
JC.….you SHUSH! lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic