This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wolf's Corners PA pull 7-2-17

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wolf's Corners PA pull 7-2-17
    Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 9:22am
Folks,
Son Eric and I went to this Pull about 2 hours from home Sunday. Had a good time and met some nice folks.
 There may be some AC folks one here that we got some shots of too!:)
Weather was perfect. Track was pretty good. Most of it was dried out by the time I pull ed the D17. Several picture of ACpuller from here on the forum with the very nice WD45 with Armstrong 38's.
The 5500 lb class had 22 pullers I probably placed about in the middle of the pack I think I pulled 212 feet and several pulled over 300.

The the hauler and the D17

This guy drove in beside us , jumped out of the truck and started talking as if we were long lost friends! Nice folks! He did a nice job with the CASE.

This young man did a great job with the WD45 Diesel. Good to see young folks out there pulling tractors too.

Ok Here comes ACpuller (Dave) on that nice WD45. He tried to talk me out of my D17!:)
We just have to get him to post more!

Some IH tractors showed up too!:)

boys ready to play:

Another WD45

Ford made it too:

Several Cockshutts pulled good!

Minnie made some noise in the open class:

Green machines also:

Regards,
 Chris

D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Sponsored Links

AC puller View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 8:53pm
It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you this weekend Chris. Hope to make it to Albion for a pull and to pick up that 17.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:11am
did you see the smile on that d17 out playing
Allis dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allis dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 6:46am

Looks like there was a good showing that day. Nothing like having a good time out with your old tractors.

ac720nut View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac720nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 4:52am
Sorry guys but came across this and brought back a lot of memories, remember going there with my dad years ago, always a go turn out of tractors
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 5:16am
No reason to be sorry. I even liked looking at that nice 45 of AC puller again. Very sweeeet machine! And Eric and I had a real good time with the D17 too!
Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 17 Nov 2017 at 5:17am
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
allis6080 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allis6080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 12:12pm
You gotta watch them Kimmy boys. Old Skip,Dean and Doug they are good folks!
6060 s\n 5016

1947 JD B
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic