This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GOTO in Oakley, Mi.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 9:11am
Well mainly someone just picks a time  and place that if anyone wants to show up do so.

When there are so many things going at a show it is hard to set up a time that most could meet . 

Now if anyone knows  of a forum member that is camping out for the week end u can spread around that he has free food for all Forum Members all week end and post up his location .LOL 
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Sponsored Links

ac45dave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 9:15am
I will be going.bringing one tractor and hitchin a ride with Bob(In).looking forward to seeing and meeting more forum members.see yall there.Big smile Thumbs Up Handshake
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
ryanschott View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanschott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 11:34am
I'll be there Friday and Saturday
Rltool View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rltool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 7:45pm
I will be there Thursday to Saturday evening.
We could have a forum meeting say around 10 or 11 am??
I have never been to the show grounds. So is there an easily recognizable place to have a "meet & greet"?

Ray W.
Dave (Mid-MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave (Mid-MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 9:31am
There will be a large tent for the gathering of the orange that will be visible from the main entrance gate. I suggest that forum members meet there at noon each day. The whistles on our steam barn will make it easy to know when it is noon.
Rltool View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rltool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 10:41am
Sounds good Dave.
I second the motion.

Ray W.
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 11:51am
Plans have changed and I am not going to be there. Donnie Morrison is bringing flyers for the Gray TN show and will be at the banquet to invite everyone. Info about the show will be in OAN in october. I hope everyone has a great time . I Pray all have safe travel too and from, Scott Rutledge
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
Dave (Mid-MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave (Mid-MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 8:29pm
Up date on Allis tent location at GOTO. After coming in the main gate on the east side of the showgrounds, there will be two newly constructed barns in front of you. Off further to the west you will see a the Baker barn (sign on the end). The Allis tent is on the west side of the Baker barn. Allis memorabilia in the Baker barn.
victoryallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:16pm
Maybe depending on how things go.
8030 and 8050MFWD, 7580, 3 6080's, 160, 7060, 175, heirloom D17, Deere 8760
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic