This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sigourney pull next Saturday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sigourney pull next Saturday
    Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 7:25pm
Any one going to siguorney iowa indoor tractor pull next weekend? I will try to make it it would b nice chit and meet some of the forum members. Dr. R u going I would like to meet u.
Sponsored Links

d17brown View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d17brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 9:49am
planning on taking the asss cracker
phil
Robacpuller View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 11:21am
I saw ur allis in pictures,that's a nice looking tractor. What cubes do u have,what classes do u run. I will b running the 38 and older, and the 4150, 5 mph class the club I pull at once in a while is sponsoring that class. We will have to chat
Bob in Ia, View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob in Ia, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 5:26pm
taking the wd
dawntreader74 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawntreader74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 11:04pm
may take 2 pullers'' if weather is a little better?
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 8:57pm
Hope fully I will get to meet some of u guys
dawntreader74 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawntreader74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 10:20pm
any of you guys make it to the HOOK' how did you do?
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 8:39pm
I made it, first time I was there. Pulled in 3500,4000, antique and 4150 5mph class. Tractor pulled good, got 5th in 3500, I was first pillar in 4000 and got 202.60 turned down pull then went 193ft in repull. I would of placed 4th if I would of kept fits pull. I drove 20 miles so I just wanted to make extra hook. I had Marty Nelson do some manifold and carb work and tractor ran awsome. So I was more doing some testing. 4150 I was the # 32 puller and there was 50 tractors in class I got 189 ft. We left before class was over but I know we didn't place. But met some natpa pullers and older good people. Had a lot of fun good test for the 400 cubes. I need more tire.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 8:41pm
232 miles not 20. Oops fingers don't work sometime we came down from Middleton, wis. 4hr. Drive
Larry(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 5:26am
I seen a video of a real lucky guy on an Oliver whose hitch broke, then wheely bars broke and stood it straight up....anyone wants to argue the hitch rules should see the video and parts from this. Very lucky
'40 WC puller,'50 WD puller,'50 M puller '65 770 Ollie

*ALLIS EXPRESS contact*

I can explain it to you, BUT I cannot understand it for you!!
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 6:00am
Larry I saw that to I thought he was going over. He had to b chitin himself. Very lucky
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 6:01am
I was there, we're is video
joetom08 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joetom08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 6:24am
I saw the video on Facebook in the outlaw antique pulling forum, looked like he fell right off the back
d17brown View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d17brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 9:37pm
my motor was not back from linebore , so i drove a freind of mine, matt voss oliver 77. placed 4th on 4150, 6th in 5000, got 2nd in the 5500 championship, ther were 100 tractors in that classs, got over at 1;30
phil
Larry(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 2:16pm
Nic job Brown! and pulling for a great cause for Matt. Wish I was there but couldnt get away. Sounds like a Tunica class as far as size
'40 WC puller,'50 WD puller,'50 M puller '65 770 Ollie

*ALLIS EXPRESS contact*

I can explain it to you, BUT I cannot understand it for you!!
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robacpuller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 5:46pm
D17 brown, u must have sent my pull I had the wc with wide front the nice paint job one. I pulled in 4150 class. Can u pm your cell number, I would like to chat about tractor sometime . Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic