[Main Page] [Owners Registry] [Allis Store] [Parts Etc.]
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC jigsaw puzzle - pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC jigsaw puzzle - pics
    Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 3:01pm
Some of you may have seen some of these pictures on old magazines and/or advertising literature.  One of my co-workers came to work with this over a year ago.  Now she's leaving but left this jigsaw puzzle with me.  It's 15" x 24" with a lot of neat Gleaner pics.

Enjoy.

Sponsored Links

shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 3:04pm
you musta won her heart!
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 3:16pm
She wasn't real sure what she had... she just liked "the colors..." ... her mother-in-law gave it to her.

When I told her my Dad used to sell those combines, I asked her that if she ever didn't want it anymore, I'd take it off her hands for her.  I guess that day arrived.Wink
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 3:50pm
That's I very nice piece of memorabilia. Darrel
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 3:54pm
Very cool!!
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
JasonB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 6:07pm

It is a nice Puzzle, I have one myself still in the box, but should get it put together. Probably the only Gleaner puzzle that I know of so far. The same company that made this Gleaner puzzle also made AC tractor puzzle's as well. Should have bought the AC tractor ones when I had the chance.
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 6:23pm
Hannah got Doodle bug one that said one to three years. I knocked it out in week!
Liberals should know this by now. Voting for Obama the first time was ignorant, voting for him the second time was just stupid.
jiminnd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiminnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 12:36pm
Bought several from Putt Putt Puzzles.  Think I have seven different tractor and combines ones from them, don't think they are available any more.
1945 C, 1949 WF and WD, 1981 185, 1982 8030, unknown D14(nonrunner)
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Tracy Martin TN Tracy Martin TN wrote:

Hannah got Doodle bug one that said one to three years. I knocked it out in week!

"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2017 at 5:46am
only puzzles Ted gots are them playboy ones!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic