This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does this count? Need help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACwd15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does this count? Need help!
    Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 6:45pm
Hello, I have been looking at buying my "old" compact tractor back, my father sold it in late 2014. but then I regretted it, I found it online and only 20 minutes from me.
 last time I had it the engine knocked but still ran, Is there ANY!!! website online that offers a COMPETE engine rebuild kit here is a photo of it, I repainted it myself. 
Sponsored Links

ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 6:25pm
What engine does it have?---gas or diesel?---and what model is it?---I can only see 5,--- maybe 2----is it the 5020 series?

Need this info to start the engine kit search! thanks; ac fleet
JasonB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 6:53pm
Looks like the "5015" Allis Chalmers compact. The paint is in really nice shape. Didn't the 5020 series compacts have the hood styling like a baby 7000 series AC?   
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 8:24pm
Your right!!---it gotta be 5015! thanks ac fleet
ACwd15 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACwd15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 12:48am
Originally posted by ac fleet ac fleet wrote:

Your right!!---it gotta be 5015! thanks ac fleet
Yes its a 5015 but parts are very scarce, i want to buy my old one back thats the one in the picture. but the engine is stuck after he got it and ran it for 4 hours. its a 3-cyl diesel 
ACwd15 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACwd15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 12:50am
Originally posted by ac fleet ac fleet wrote:

What engine does it have?---gas or diesel?---and what model is it?---I can only see 5,--- maybe 2----is it the 5020 series?

Need this info to start the engine kit search! thanks; ac fleet

If yours is a 5015, a Complete engine rebuilt kit will more than likely be impossible to find. the company went bankrupt the early or late 2000s, Hitachi bought then out then Massey Ferg. don't think they sell parts anymore... so literally your gonna be searching off Scrap yard parts tractors 
ACwd15 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACwd15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 12:52am
Originally posted by JasonB JasonB wrote:

Looks like the "5015" Allis Chalmers compact. The paint is in really nice shape. Didn't the 5020 series compacts have the hood styling like a baby 7000 series AC?   

The paint is in nice shape because when i bought the tractor in 2014 my father and I!! tore it down and sanded and re-painted t. then a guy ripped us off and didn't rebuilt the engine because he lied and didn't know about diesel's.. So i re-painted it and put it back togeter and put it up for sale later on in April of 2015 my bought my first truck, i was 17.
JasonB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 5:35am
Id bet you could find a Kubota or YANMAR Diesel engine around out of an old Kubota/ Deere/ Yanmar compact tractor that may work in the 5015 AC. Plus dealer support and parts for both a Kubota and Yanmar Diesel engines are pretty good. Is the engine currently in the 5015 air cooled or liquid cooled? Could possibly put a Briggs Diesel in it out of a scraped Legacy maybe.   
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 11:07am
That's what I was thinking. Either a Yanmar diesel or something close to that. That would take some research, but might be worth the time doing the R&D. Someone posted a few pics of that Garden Tractor Junkyard the other day. I think it was Warren in OH. that posted it. Might be worth a call into those folks to see if they have and engine. Then keep the old engine for backup parts. Somebody has to have an engine for that machine I would think.... 
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
JasonB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Steve in NJ Steve in NJ wrote:

That's what I was thinking. Either a Yanmar diesel or something close to that. That would take some research, but might be worth the time doing the R&D. Someone posted a few pics of that Garden Tractor Junkyard the other day. I think it was Warren in OH. that posted it. Might be worth a call into those folks to see if they have and engine. Then keep the old engine for backup parts. Somebody has to have an engine for that machine I would think.... 

Your giving me an idea as well. Convert my AC 720 Garden tractor to a Diesel, keep the original engine and then she would be even closer to the full sized 190.    
ACwd15 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACwd15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by JasonB JasonB wrote:

Id bet you could find a Kubota or YANMAR Diesel engine around out of an old Kubota/ Deere/ Yanmar compact tractor that may work in the 5015 AC. Plus dealer support and parts for both a Kubota and Yanmar Diesel engines are pretty good. Is the engine currently in the 5015 air cooled or liquid cooled? Could possibly put a Briggs Diesel in it out of a scraped Legacy maybe.   

It has a radiator, he is my old picture when i last had it. 
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 5:53pm
What brand is the diesel that it has in it now?----Could a 3-cyl. Deutz fit, or would it be too heavy ? thanks; ac fleet
JasonB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 6:27pm
A Kubota BX Diesel engine should fit in there, from the looks of it.
ACwd15 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACwd15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 12:06am
Here's some info from TractorData.com 
Distributor:Allis Chalmers
Manufacturer:Hinomoto
Factory:Osaka, Japan
 Toyosha 1.0L 3-cyl diesel
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 11:47pm
what little diesel engines are in those little pickups sent over here from Japan?
Leesok View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leesok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 12:56am
Originally posted by shameless (ne) shameless (ne) wrote:

what little diesel engines are in those little pickups sent over here from Japan?

Duramax
TREVMAN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TREVMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 8:06pm
A google search finds rod and main bearings, Im sure you can find other parts. Couldnt find a new crank...It does not look like a kit is available anywhere. Good luck, Trev.
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 12:05am
i'll prolly gits yelled at....and prolly rightfully so....but if it helps this guy....I've been seeing ALOT of the china diesels on home generator systems. maybe one of those? they are water cooled too. I think when you buy them (the engine) the radiators come with them. the brand name is "china diesel".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic