This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Double Gold Canadian Hockey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zyta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Double Gold Canadian Hockey
    Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 4:59pm
Way to go Crosby sweet goal!!! Great game played all around that was an excellent game by all.
Sponsored Links

rusty nut View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:28pm
Way to go Canada. Crosby, a stanley cup and a gold medal @ 22 years old. Great game by everyone.
gary ny View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:28pm
It was a great game and I am glad that if the USA was going to lose that it be to Canada rather than another country.JUST STAY AWAY FROM BASKETBALL!! LOL
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:32pm
YEP, them boys up north done real good. congrats... and to the girls also. Great games..im with gary--- stay away from basketball.. LOL
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
LarryWC In View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LarryWC In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:36pm
Congrats CANADA!!!!!!!!!!good game!!!,,,we Love you guys!
www.allischalmersmuseum.com
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:45pm
yes way to go be back in the ole u s of a for his paycheck from the nhl next week . some need to figure out which country they want to live and play for.
AKA.ON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKA.ON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 6:19pm
mlpankey:
If it wasn't for canada there would be no NHL we all know it isn't the American teams that make the money. He was drafted by an American team it wasn't his choice. Some need to figure out when to type and when to refrain. I am proud to be Canadian yesterday, today and tomorrow!
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 6:30pm
a person with dual citizen ship shouldnt play for either country . The way i see it a american  made the winning goal for canadas win.   
AKA.ON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKA.ON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 6:35pm
Whatever helps you sleep tonite.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 6:43pm
headlines allready say us penguins player sidney crosby leads canadians to the gold.
AKA.ON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKA.ON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 6:46pm
Yeah born in Nova Scotia what States that? us penguins what's that mean? Did you mean already?
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 6:50pm
u s penguins  meaning the united states of america is taking credit for the player who lead canada to the gold. that dual citizenship thingy.  heck everyone knows canada should just be another state in the union anyways.
gary ny View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 6:55pm
They were great Olympic games my family and I really enjoyed watching them ,It is sad they are over ,Nicely done  Canada you all should be proud
AKA.ON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKA.ON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 6:55pm
Trust me we don't want to be part of the United States.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 7:12am
aparently sidney does.
AKA.ON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKA.ON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 9:20am

Did you mean apparently? You have no idea what your talking about. It is obvious you have some jealousy issues when it comes to our country. Is it our healthcare? Our 14 gold medals? The size of our country? What is causing your jealousy?  Sidney Crosby is a Canadian just like the all of our athletes and we are so proud of them and our country. By the way Ron Wilson the American coach was born in Windsor Ontario. I guess he figured the only way he'd be able to be involved in the Olympics is if he changed his citzenship.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 9:31am

i guess being born in canada and having citizenship in the usa  . still makes you a canadian . by the way are you like most canadians and spending the winter in florida.

AKA.ON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKA.ON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 11:16am
Yep all 35 million of us head for Florida every winter.
FredW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 4:51pm
I dont have a problem with Canada winning seems it could have went either way it was a good game, better Canada than Russia. Fred
farmer_rob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 7:48pm
what i really have trouble with is people complaining that canadian and amercian women shouldnt be in hockey because they are too good.. the way both teams out score their other teams its like the other teams are not using sticks!! i think we should complain to the other countries about how poor their teams are and that they catch up. no point in going onto the ice with dull skates just to give the other team a break!!!! only my two cents
if farming was easy everybody would be doing it
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 7:56pm
I think  you should only be a citizen of one country and play for that country.no professional athletes should be able to compete in the olympic games. my opinion.
BTERHAAR View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BTERHAAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 1:01pm
Congrats to Canada.  My brush with fame is that the American goalie Ryan Miller, is the nephew of my college roomate.  I still remember a night in the mid to late 80's when I had dinner with my friend at the Miller house in East Lansing.  There were 3 little boys  (Ryan among them) and a little girl, all under the age of 5 and none of them could sit still for a moment.  Nice family and really hard workers glad to see him have success.
Seabee on AC View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seabee on AC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 1:46pm
I really enjoyed the games overall...I feel the networks could have used a little more dignity filming.I am a HUGE hockey fan, and I'm glad and proud how well both teams did, and it reminded me of hockey 5-10 yrs ago..fast paced and allot of hitting..and no sissy calls..but I do believe Canada should have had to beat us twice to take the gold...after all we did beat them the first game. My best friend is from Iron Bridge, Ont. and he was down visiting(michigan) he was talking all kinds of cr-p...he got real nervous and tight lipped when we tied it up for OT...he went home singin like a lark...dang cunuck! lol We will get them 4 yrs from now!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic