This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Auction May 21st Near Wann,OK With AC On It

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 180Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auction May 21st Near Wann,OK With AC On It
    Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:30pm
http://littleauction.net/upcoming_auctions/5-21-16_photo_album

Heres an auction with 5 AC tractors,several AC implements,and a Gleaner F combine... The tractors are a 200,D-19,D-17-D-14,and a C...I've been thru Wann several times..

Edited by 180Puller - 18 May 2016 at 10:31pm
Sponsored Links

Jim Hancock View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Hancock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 11:21pm
Same here 180. 
I lived in Coffeyville, KS. from 77 to 88. 
Quite the selection to choose from, for sure!
How blessed we are by HIS GRACE!
LB0442 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LB0442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 8:38am
Too far away for me, looks like a good auction.

ChadB View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChadB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:09pm
I live about 30-45 minutes from there, but way too busy to go. Would like to go.
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:57pm
Ol' Shameless will skin me for saying this, but I'm interested in the MH 90 combine!
Gary Burnett View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 8:29pm
Love those type of auctions,wife says its because I feel like I'm at home(LOL)
Orange4ever View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orange4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 8:54pm
creston I think u need a head exam
If you want a man to be a successful farmer, give him a Allis Chalmers tractor. If you want him to be a successful mechanic, give him a John Deere
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 8:13am

DANG,,,after lookin at all that "stuff" for sale,,,,,I would love to go have a look see,,,dang look at all that good stuff 'awaitin to get used,,,,,,
Where you at,,Shameless,,,?? just look at all them treasures,,,,!!! A guy could prowl around that place forever,,,,

Edited by desertjoe - 20 May 2016 at 8:14am
180Puller View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 180Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:56pm

I probably won't go to the sale tomorrow at Wann,OK as I want to try and get this tractor running..I bought it April 2nd and it hasn't run in quite a few years..

Didn't Coffeyville,KS once have an AC dealer??? If so I would assume that the AC's at Wann came from this dealer...I can remember an IH and MM dealers being at Coffeyville but I'm not sure where the AC dealer was....

Edited by 180Puller - 20 May 2016 at 1:04pm
ChadB View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChadB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:26pm
There was an AC dealer in Coffeyville. Dad bought a new D-15 from them. I think it was called Kurglers.
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Orange4ever Orange4ever wrote:

creston I think u need a head exam
Ok...I should have explained....my grandpa drove a Massey 21A and later a 90 Special when he went on custom harvest years ago.
Orange4ever View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orange4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 5:48pm
Then you need to buy it!
If you want a man to be a successful farmer, give him a Allis Chalmers tractor. If you want him to be a successful mechanic, give him a John Deere
180Puller View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 180Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 7:41pm
Speaking of Massey combines heres my 21 Massey sitting at the sale near Kimball,NE where I bought it in 2007..

Heres my 21-A Massey combine being driven out of the shed near Hennessey,OK where I bought it in 2009..

My 21 at the Ft Scott,KS show in 2009..

Heres the old school in Wann,OK...I took that picture last fall on the way to Bartlesville,OK for a large antique tractor auction..

Kuglers is the name I was trying to remember for the AC dealer in Coffeyville..Thanks...

Edited by 180Puller - 20 May 2016 at 7:43pm
Jim Hancock View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Hancock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:59pm
The AC dealership was on the east side of town.
Take Hwy 166 east at the junction where Hwy 169 goes north and they were "about" a half mile east of there on the northeast corner of the highway and a county road. 
That intersection has all changed with highway improvements and raising the roadbed a lot since the east half of the town got flooded out a few years ago by the Verdigris River. 
Side story:
When I lived there, there was a big commotion of some "strange creature" sauntering up the gravel road along the river north of town. 
Turned out that it was an alligator snapping turtle! And nobody had ever seen one up close like that before!
It was a big dude too! About 3' x 4' long!

Edited by Jim Hancock - 20 May 2016 at 10:05pm
How blessed we are by HIS GRACE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic